- Sip and SLAY! – Our workshop where you get to have a little fun in an open-level BYOB dance class. Fierce moves, a little sip of your favorite drink, and a good time with friends and future friends!
- UPWorks Community Class aka “Misfits”– 90 minutes to learn a delightfully strange piece of choreography. It is pay what you can and generally intermediate in terms of contemporary jazz/modern technique.
RATES FOR SERVICES
If you’re interested in any of the following, just email Gloria.UntitledProject@gmail.com In an effort to help take away the murkiness from these creative services, there are some price ranges listed. Because every project is different, these prices serve to give you a ballpark and aim to give you more accurate information when considering your needs.
- Private Sip and SLAY Party– starts at $150 – 75-90 minute Sip and SLAY class for a private party. You provide the location and the group of 3-15 and we’ll bring a bottle or two of wine and teach a sassy class for you. You can customize music and make choreo requests.
- Wedding Dance Choreo/Lesson(s) – $35/hr +studio rental – If you like to be a little bit silly but also want to look good dancing, we’re a perfect fit. No matter your experience level, I’ll make sure you’re comfortable, happy and look your best!
- Performance Choreography – $25 – $50/hr – Every performance piece is unique from group to group, hence the range. From simple solos to large group pieces with props, I’ve got you covered.